1. High-density fabric can protect your sofa from accidental stains.
2. Using screen printing technology, strong color fastness.
3. Elastic fabric, easy to apply.
4. Bandage and sponge strip design provides perfect fit and non-slip grip.
5. Provide different colors and pattern designs to match any interior decoration.
6. It can be used at home, hotel or special events.
7. There are 4 sizes, suitable for different sofas and sofas.
8. Fully machine washable.
Please carefully measure the size of the sofa. Also consider handrails. If you do not consider the armrests, the sofa cover may not be suitable for your sofa.
middot single sofa cover, sofa length 90-140 cm
middot For two-seat sofa cover The length of the sofa should be between 145-185 cm
middot for three-seat sofa covers, sofa length should be 195-230 cm
The length of middot for a four-seater sofa cover sofa should be 235-300 cm
For modular sofas or corner sofas, we recommend buying 2 sofa covers. The size of the cover will depend on the length of the AA, BB and CC lines.
If AA=200 cm and BB=160 cm, then you should choose 1 three-seater sofa cover and 1 two-seater sofa cover.
Step 1: Find the label on the sofa cover. Place the sofa cover on the sofa so that the label is attached to the back of the sofa.
Step 2: Spread the fabric evenly on the sofa. Adjust the center of the sofa cover between the armrests. Push the white sponge cylinder into the space between the cushions. This will shape the shape of the sofa cover and help maintain the fit of the fabric shape.
Step 3: Now tilt the sofa up and tighten the elastic band. Try to pull the front and back and sides together.
Step 4: Pull out any excess fabric and tuck it tightly into the crease between the armrest and the seat.
Step 5: Now put the pillow or cushion on the sofa to relax!
middot avoids using bleach to clean the lid
middot wash with similar colored clothes or clothes
Color as shown